By Anonymous - 24/04/2012 04:44 - United States

Today, I yet again heard a friend say "YOLO" as if it's a word. It was so annoying that I had to restrain myself from punching him in the face and offering him the chance to suck on one of my turds, since apparently "YOLO." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 919
You deserved it 5 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have punched him in the face anyway...

friend: -falls out of tree- me: "oh my gosh, are you okay?" friend: "yeah man YOLO" me: -_____-

Comments

sickenedwinter86 0

This is the first timeI've seen it used...

same here...at first i thought it was some weird ass greeting phrase like homers "yello?"

It got famous where I live overnight, after everybody who knew the streaker at the Bluejays game freaked out...

James Bond lives twice. YOLT. I think I just created a monster.

And Kenny from south park has died then come back to life countless times.

This outbreak of people doing stupid things and backing it up with 'YOLO' made me hate Drake even more.

LoveMay 10

I hope Drake hates himself for that. I mean I would be annoyed if everyone kept repeating a phase I said once in a song.

50- The song's called "The motto" and it's part of the chorus.... not like it was hidden somewhere. Pretty sure he knew exactly what he was doing.

LoveMay 10

I'm not an idiot. I know the song and I know what it means. But I don't think Drake intended to have a million annoying teenagers saying 'YOLO' every time they do something stupid.

Cynical_in_SK 6

But only of you're Bond! Otherwise YOLO! Lol

Y.O.L.O XD FUUUU DRAKE, everyone on facebook says it...

fuckmebutdontfml 16

Why didn't you?? For the sake of humanity...

I can feel with you I have my brother who can't stop saying and writing it

I'm really getting annoyed of people saying "YOLO"

nofearjenshere 12

I say YODO in response to people saying that... You Only Die Once.

It is a pretty annoying phrase when used in full and doubly so as an abbreviation but do you not think a punch in the face is something of an over-reaction? I do feel that a sense of proportion is missing here.

34-Agreed. Total overreaction. It's not that serious. That's like when all the girls kept saying "that's so fetch!" after Mean Girls came out. It'll die down eventually just like the sparkling blood sucking creatures craze.

Agree with 34 so much. Anyone who feels they need to resort to violence for such things is clearly an idiot themselves.

I disagree, facepunching can often be therapeutic when administered to those who actually say stupid shit like this as if it's actually hip or edgy.