By anonymous - 14/02/2011 13:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, I yet again had to explain to my boyfriend how sleeping with another person is cheating. It's been three days, and almost as many fights. He still doesn't get it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 252
You deserved it 17 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If its happened before why are you still with him? Your an idiot, leave him already !!

I would be curious to know what HIS definition of cheating is.

Comments

muchagente 5

i figure that he is as right as you are, but both of you have different views on cheating. maybe you should start to think about the possibility that your relationship might not work if neither of you is going to move their ethics.

onlygoddess14 7

Sounds a lot like my ex husband, you don't live in PA do you? :-p

You deserve it for even staying past the 2nd explanation.. Doesn't look good for your future if you think he understands the word monogamy..

There are people who are monogamous, those that aren't and likely a third category somewhere in between. It is a lie for this guy to be in a monogamous relationship because that isn't who he is. It would be as much of a lie to ask OP to go sleep with other people if they are inherently monogamous... it will make them miserable. Seriously, just be honest with yourselves and if the guy isn't the monogamous type and OP isn't the swinging type, it's time to stop fighting, see the situation for what it is and move on.

that might be true. but it doesn't change the fact that he's a moron. i personally don't belivein monogamy. i do not see a problem with haveing multiple partners. but even i do understand the concept of cheating and how you don't do it.

your a idiot so you will get a std then you can both be explained the symptoms,hopefully you both can understand it.

You're* an* idiot would probably be the best way to try to call someone an idiot over the Internet.

Did he sleep with someone as in sex, or did he sleep next to someone as in snooze? If he didn't have sex with someone maybe that's why he says he didn't cheat.

beastin34 0

i agree sleep wit another dude nd get even

He's not monogamous. Nor should he be. You can't make him monogamous any more than you can make him gay. Find someone who is.

That's the dumbest thin I've heard in a while. No one is 'not monogamous', it's just an excuse for people to cheat on their partners and say "that's just who I am". Please don't even compare it to homosexuality, do you not see how ridiculous you sound?

actually it was proven that some persons can't be tied down to relationship, therefore op should break with his boyfriend and both of them would be happier, some are long relations type of persons some aren't.