By CheeseyPotatoes - 11/04/2011 13:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I wore a fake wedding ring on my left hand when buying a pregnancy test so the cashier at Walmart wouldn't think I'm a slut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 718
You deserved it 73 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you're old enough to be married, I doubt anyone would think you a **** just for having sex.

geekemo92 0

You care what a cashier at Walmart thinks about you?

Comments

shift_love 13

why would you ever care what someone who works at walmart thinks? they prolly have 4 retarded dirty kids at home.

do you seriously think cashiers think of you after you leave. they don't care about what you are buying and you are not important enough for them to give you a second thought

Who told you?? do you know how boring a cashier would be when there are no customers, just sitting and staring into blank space (btw I'm not a cashier)

jdc408cal 0

I have been. and yes I remember most people that walk trough the door.

SteelCladAngel 0

my husband still won't buy condoms lol!! he says it makes him uncomfortable

SteelCladAngel 0

my husband still won't buy condoms lol!! he says it makes him uncomfortable

I have a knack for remembering odd details, so if a customer were to buy either a giant crap-load of stuff, or a simple yet weird object, I'd remember it. That said, I worked in a job where I had to remember most customers.

I worked as a cashier and I never remembered what people bought unless they acted awkward about it or made comments, or if it was someone I knew. I just really don't care that much.

anakaren_831 1

wow, if you aren't a **** then you shouldn't be worried about anyone thinking you're one.

Wait wait wait... you bought a pregnancy test at a Walmart?? You don't have a local drug store of some kind?? What kind of city do you live it? What kind of life do you lead? You know what, it doesn't matter about your embarrassment at all. I'm piecing together your state of existence and, indeed, FYL OP.

SteelCladAngel 0

maybe she was already grocery shopping and didnt want to make an extra stop

SteelCladAngel 0

maybe she was already grocery shopping and didnt want to make an extra stop

SteelCladAngel 0

maybe she was already grocery shopping and didnt want to make an extra stop

flickyourbic1223 7

Maybe she was already grocery shopping and didn't want to make an extra stop.

perfectchaos 0

what's the difference in buying a pregnancy text from Walmart or a drug store. it's the same thing there pookie.

good job on saying that 4 times... and that's where I buy mine.. walmart is just easier to buy shit at

flickyourbic1223 7

215 They posted it THREE separate times so I just kept it going. If you wanted to look smart by pointing out mistakes you chose the wrong comment.

Perhaps if you're so self conscious you shouldn't go around having sex before marriage ****. And besides, who cares what a cashier thinks of you, it's not like their opinions matter.

babyblue666 1

just cause ur getting a prego test doesnt mean ur a ****. the cashier doesnt know u or ur life **** them and what they think

Soooo.. buying a preg test automatically makes you a **** ?! woooowww..... grow up and wgaf what people thinks!

so what, my brother and his gf are having a baby and no one thinks she's a **** just cause they're not married. and not like the cashire gives a damn if your having sex and not married

SofaKingFast 0

As Freud would say, it sounds like your projecting your own thoughts onto the cashier. So quit thinking your a **** and see how that works. Should I send you my bill now or later?

SofaKingFast 0

Sure he was a nut job that based most of his work off of his own experiences, but many of his theories (such as coping mechanisms) as well as the form of therapy adopted from his therapy style (known as psychoanalytic psychotherapy) are still in use today.

SofaKingFast 0

oops, missed the word "work" in there. I'm sure you can figure out where it needs to be :p

SofaKingFast 0

Haha, give the guy a break. He just tried to normalize his incestuous desired by claiming everyone had them. Nothing wrong with forcing your beliefs onto other people, is there?

OzzyJones 0

You shouldn't give a damn what da cashier thinks of you. Also, a married woman can still be a ****! I know a woman who's been married for almost 20 years and she's a hoe!

tweetbaby14 18

you know a woman that has been married for 20 years and she has been a gardening tool the entire time? that is pretty interesting that her husband and the (wo)men she sleeps with are all objectumsexuals.