By Dora - 12/10/2009 13:21 - Canada

Today, I won 10,555 dollars on scratch cards! My sister got me to do a happy dance and filmed it. The video is on facebook and the tickets were fake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 258
You deserved it 7 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think that is so cruel to do to a person...

Brooklynxman 0

3 easy steps to solving the problem Kill her. Hack her facebook. Remove it. Step 4-Bonus step: Get $10,000 from her will.

Comments

I've seen fake scratch offs before and always wondered if they'd work on someone. I guess I have my answer now...

but they're so obviously fake. what kind of random-ass winnings amount is $10,555. grr

Oh no!! Just not the facebook OH GOSH WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO!?!? TT_TT

YDI, you should have checked the back of the tickets...there is usually something on the back telling you if it's fake.

I feel really bad for you, but with all the prank vids on this out there there's a lot of reason to check the ticket to see if its fake. Its what I do and have avoided some potentially embarassing moments that way.

Put the video on Youtube or it didn't happen.

that is so cruel. but then again you should have known it was fake. what an odd number. I've never heard of a card with that specific of an amount on it, so I would have immeadiately been suspicious and thought it was fake.

JohnnyAppleseed 0

YDI for not knowing if it was a fake ticket or not. They're fairly easy to spot.

Glam_fml 0

Haha. My class did that to our 8th grade teacher, minus the facebook part. That poor woman ended up in the psych ward because of us.

zee209 0

YDI. I've seen those before. It's easy to tell the difference between a real one and a fake one.