By fnfantastic - 04/11/2012 16:37 - United States - Warsaw

Today, I woke up with a vague memory of buying something last night while drunk. According to my credit card summary I made a $270 purchase from a home shopping channel. I guess in 5-7 days I'll find out what it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 357
You deserved it 30 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Hopefully there's a 30 day money back guarantee.

Shadowvoid 33

Early Christmas presents rock.

Hey it’s Vince Offer here, with my new product called: The “Schticky”. You’re gonna clean your home in a quickie when you use your Schticky. Now here’s the deal, its a reusable lint roller and more. For furniture, food particles in the cabinets. The debris on the stairs. And even use it in the car. And ladies you always wanted to stick it to your husband, now you can! Works on all fabrics, from wool to velvet. ***Problem with the shedding pussy?*** Pick up cat hairs from clothes. Or use Schticky from the leftover dog hairs on the sofa. Or even Schticky your pets before they shed...! (actual words in commercial) Or a slapchop... Because you like his nuts. ;)

Patches215 1

I've done worse. You still have a money back guarantee.

RK1558 6

A no no so now you can be a hairless or is it heirless. WTF how Di u spend 270$ without knowing what it is. Drunk or not.

Maybe you should hide any money, credit card, or check book you have when you drink. Just a thought.

I expect an FML in 5-7 days saying what was bought.

I, too, would love to hear what you ended up with! Please don't forget to post a follow up!

I'm leaving this comment for you OP since I'm eagerly waiting to find out what you've purchased and how you liked it.