By Pimp53X - 15/10/2009 01:16 - Australia

Today, I woke up very hung over after a big party last night. As I walked into my kitchen to make something to eat, I noticed a weird smell. Turns out my friend had thrown up in my freezer, and then turned off my whole fridge so "it wouldn't freeze and be hard for me to clean up in the morning." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 961
You deserved it 4 877

Pimp53X tells us more.

haha, well i was annoyed at first, but he is one of my best mates. And i couldn't say that i had never done something really stupid why'll drunk....not as bad as what he did but still bad =P. We talked about it the next day and at the time he thought it was a good idea to turn of the fridge, but once sober he relised like poster #10 did, that frozen puke would have been easier to clean =P. I'm currently eating most of my meals at his place until he can A) get rid of the smell and disinfect the whole thing. Or B) buy me a new fridge. How would you guys have gone about it?

Top comments

why'll = my new most favourite creative attempt at spelling, *ever*

Dude, you are ******* epic for: - Replying to your post - Doing so in a reasonable fashion - Letting us know how it was resolved - Not getting defensive or hostile - Asking honest opinions/advice Your friend actually seems like a pretty nice guy, too. Owning up to it and letting you eat at his place for now and all that.

Comments

AHAHAH, god i love canberra, should've gone to moose, they clean it up for you :P

Your inconvenience must have been disgusting for you, but it was funny for the rest of us. Thank your friend for us for puking in your fridge.

im jus wandering how the hell he managed to throw up in the freezer?? if it was an uncontrollable reflex then how did he have time to open the freezer door, and if he had time to open the door then why didn't he go to the toilet? or at least the sink or something.

He was probably looking in the freezer for ice cubes or something when it hit him...

alwaysalady 0

ANother reason why drinking is a bad idea. But really, I think frozen vomit would be easier to clean up too

Erindub 0

That totally sucks. What a dick move