By Username - 25/11/2011 16:15 - United States

Today, I woke up to the smell of bacon. It smelled so good, and made me very hungry. Then I realized it was my neighbor cooking. I have no money or bacon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 254
You deserved it 4 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glitterhinoceros 14

No bacon????? This was so intense it almost made me cry... I mean, who cares about money when you can have bacon :(

Comments

me_gusta_eso 1
EvilCupcake8361 9

...I shall live by this motto for the rest of my life

This is terrible. Bacon is a necessity to life. Go over and hijack that shit.

perdix 29

So, you can't bring home the bacon in either sense. Evidently, you have no personality or you'd be able to charm some bacon from your neighbor.

Maybe we're missing the metaphor here. Perhaps OP lives next door to a cop and his wife went Hannibal Lecter on him. Don't say it's not possible because I'll prove it if necessary.

scoop15928 4

I have a job, but nobody pays me in bacon. All I get are these stupid trident layers packages.

rebelfarmer19 0

13 i compmetely agree with you. People need to get over acceptin handouts from the communist runnin this country and ACTUALLY WORK FOR THE SHIT THEY WANT OR NEED.

23 i complelementejtnelty agree with you. peeple need to stop uzing spell check to get by and lern how too spel! Seriously, chill out dude.

Get a job on a farm then u would have money and bacon!

being broke sucks, doesn't it op? id go over there and say, " I want bacon right meow! "

Well... If you're that desperate there's always a few solutions: 1) you can STRIP 2) you can start "beggin" 3) chew him out. God. My puns suck.