By The Christmas Grinch - 18/11/2010 22:33 - Canada

Today, I woke up to my yard covered in snow, Christmas music playing loudly, and my noisy, obnoxious aunt and her three year old twin daughters playing and screaming. They're going to be living with us until after the winter holidays. It's only November 18th. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 424
You deserved it 3 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingDingALing 9

Simple solution: Play loud heavy metal music such as Metallica, System Of A Down, Slipknot, or whatever comes to your mind and just crank it up! They'll get annoyed and leave. Or just run around the house naked screaming "SUCK ME OFF!! WOOO!"

awesome!!!!! you are so lucky! we started listening to Christmas music in oct and the tree (without decorations) has been up or a few weeks. I f$@&in love christmas!

Comments

Dude, what the hell? I have The Chipmunks Christmas in my car cd player right now. Christmas is the best holiday (hence why it's last). Don't be a bitch because other people are excited about it. Bake some cookies, help with Christmas lights, hang an ornament or two, and enjoy the holidays with your family.

Dude, because those ******* chipmunks are bad ass. That's how.

The chipmunks go hard!!!! Naw i'm playin but it's cute just to listen to their variation of the song.

Karma495 0

lshtidmt xD chipmunks if I had that playing in my car I would go crazy

OP, I recommend you blast this out your window: http : // w w w . youtube . com/watch?v=N3RJ6DoB1c0 I'm no scrooge, but I like to think about Christmas when it's well into December, not November 18th!

I wasn't trying to advertise, I was trying to prove a point...

wonderful_wendy 0

fake. you wanna know how I know? I live in British Colombia and it hasnt snowed yet.

perez758 2

lol this is awesome! I wish I could spend the holidays with my family!

skyeyez9 24

Install a lock on your bedroom door, buy some earplugs, DL a white noise app for your iPhone or ipod touch.

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas, get over it!!!

JizzKhalifa 0

It's the ones that smoke blunts with ya, seen ya picture...