By Anonymous - 20/01/2010 05:22 - United States

Today, I woke up to my cell phone alarm buzzing. It wasn't time to wake up yet, so I snoozed it. It buzzed again, this time with "One New Voicemail." I had "snoozed" my nephew. Stationed in Iraq. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 902
You deserved it 14 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

F his life... At least hes okay. This stuff happens. Hppefully you can reach him

Your ringtone and cell phone alarm should be different sounds

Comments

Hey, it happens. I do this all the time by accident. I'm still so half asleep my mind just doesn't differentiate between the two tones. I just know it's the cell ringing and I expect it to be the alarm.

I did that to my best friend once by accident. In a sleepy daze, I just didn't make the connection. But I opened the phone and then closed it, and she thought I was mad at her. >.>

Agreed with #14 and leave the religious thoughts somewhere else. we all got our own views and belief keep it on a forum that cares. even though i believe i wont go in to it cause its not worth the time. :D thanks for reading.

that shit happens to me too. but really your phone should have separate ringtones for people and for alarms. you deserve it.

And that is why you don't use the same ringtone for calls as alarms. Believe me, I had to learn that lesson the hard way too.

i use the same ringtone. but it's because i know it works for me because i think someone's calling so i wake up. when i use separate ringtones i know it's just the alarm so i ignore it. you just have to find what works best for you.

I did that once to the lead singer of one of my favorite bands, calling me from my brother's cell phone at 2 in the morning.

WTF is up with all these ******* Christians trolling this post? Creationism is bullshit, face the facts, science is the only way forward in this world.

#28, you're either being an asshole or deliberately missing the point. Missed calls aren't FMLs, but soldiers stationed in Iraq don't frequently get the chance to make a call back home. When it's the first phone call OP's gotten in a few weeks, or a month, and she accidentally hung up on him and doesn't know the next time she'll hear from him, it's a big FHL.

unless you expect him to die tomorrow I think you'll be alright

Your a pussy no respect towards the people who give us freedom