By dumping time - 25/11/2012 22:38 - United Kingdom - Aylesford

Today, I woke up to my balls covered in Icy Hot, a big old "fuck you" note from my girlfriend, and my door slamming shut. I'm starting to get the distinct impression I shouldn't have made that off-hand remark last night about her PMSing, after she rage-quit a game of Mario Kart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 090
You deserved it 30 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least she didn't shoot a blue shell of doom at you.

iOceanus 18

Especially when playing Mario Kart. Mario Kart is a serious matter!!

Comments

MindFreakazoid 10

Must've been Rainbow Road, man. That level makes everyone cray-cray. Yeah. I said cray-cray.

mvc3ftw 17

No,that's the boardwalk before the rainbow road.always kept falling into the water.

Be grateful that she only used icy hot and didn't just chop them off.

Although OP might consider chopping them off just to make the pain go away. Icy Hot hurts even on normal areas like back, shoulders, etc.

CharresBarkrey 15

143 - Icy Hot shouldn't hurt on areas you're supposed to use it on.

159 - Hurt as in extreme sensations of both hot and cold.

She seems to be nuts. You had some balls for saying what you said.

Dude you never tell anybody anything after losing Mario Kart. That game pisses every body off especially rainbow road.

Icy no reason why you should have said that... Then again, her reaction was hot tempered.

That was a cold way to treat someone. I know his comment must have burned her, if they had gone to their pad and talked it out, they both may have seen less red. Bloody hell, people...

Look at the bright side, if you were experiencing muscle pains there, problem solved. :D

answeryourphone 3

I'm curious to see how the icy hot felt....

I've had icy hot on my balls before....don't ask, it doesn't feel good at all man it's like having fire on your balls.

My friend put icy hot on his penis on purpose...

Did you watch him to make sure he didn't lie? Just wondering

A guy friend told me he used Icy Hot to ********** because that was all he had at the time.

Your friend either lied or is tougher than chuck Norris. Idk anyone who could finish with that pain going on.

tsent8 15

I did it on a dare once felt horrible. Still finished.

sammisweets93 12

it's bitches like this that give PMS a bad name. Just like all guys r douchebags, not all girls r insane.

winkydog4056 16

You're a very lucky man that all dangling thngs are still attached....she got you off easy.

nnnope 26

I don't think she's 'getting him off' any time soon by any definition.