By WOCOACH - 09/09/2009 19:33 - United States

Today, I woke up to my 8 month old son happy as can be. I could hear him laughing over the monitor. When I walked into the room, he had somehow got his diaper off and was holding onto his new found penis. He thought it was hysterical when it went off and shot urine everywhere. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 888
You deserved it 5 038

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, how it shot from his member like a geyser from the earth Covering the room with the bittersweet aroma of piss The drip on the walls, it running down his balls Oh the majestic beauty, splendor precipitating

lol he painted the room yellow, a perfect baby color.

Comments

haha_lmao_rofl 0

what the **** is wrong with you?

the_stereotype 0

he's getting even for every time you're going to mention that when he grows up, because i mean, it's a funny story. who wouldn't tell it?

lalagirl_89 0

Thatz the most cutest thing I have ever heard! You should have filmed it. =D

You want to see a video of an 8 month old boy holding his dick pissing everywhere? You're ******.

Well, #139- you look weird! So.... There! :/

Chris Hanson date line NBC .so what are you doing here today sir? What's inter ******* bag.

Guy humor never really changes from that.

caticaticati 3

Um... why is that an FML? Almost every single baby boy ever does that.

A lot of people experience similar stories to the ones posted here. Just because it can happen to other people doesn't mean it shouldn't be posted when there isn't a similar FML submission already up on the site. Besides, I don't think you'd be enjoying your newborn baby boy pissing all over the place. It's nothing to get mad over, sure, but it's not anything pleasant.

caticaticati 3

It's not pleasant, but it's not an FML if it happens to almost every single person that has a baby boy. Some FMLs might happen to more than one person but most aren't as common as a baby pissing.

Well, I didn't know that. So, thank you to the OP for posting a funny and informational story; though it would suck to clean that up after. Besides, 41, maybe she didn't know, either?

It's a 'every baby boy' story. Not a FML. MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...No place for hidin baby No place to run You pull the trigger of my Love gun, (love gun), love gun Love gun, (love gun), love gun..."

This isn't an FML. It's a normal part of having a young child.

I agree, not a FYL. Site could use a third option for situations like this.

lol I love that. "When it went off" rofl