By Anonymous - 27/12/2009 03:09 - Canada

Today, I woke up to an unfamiliar male face right beside mine. I flipped out fell of my 4 foot raised bed and got a concussion. Who, you may ask, was in my bed? My Robert Pattinson pillowcase. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 518
You deserved it 71 414

Same thing different taste

By Anonymous - 03/01/2010 16:35 - United States

Today, I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling with the lights off. It was 1AM, and I'd just finished watching a scary movie, so I was a little paranoid. I was about to fall asleep, when an eerie light lit the room. I jumped, got tangled in the sheets, and hit my head against the bed frame. Where'd the light come from? Not a space ship. Not someone breaking in. It was my phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 558
You deserved it 29 174

Top comments

IMB916 0

YDI for having such bad taste in men.

Comments

remy_xi 0

You deserve it for buying into someone like that. Not only is he unattractive, he's also sort of depressed and depressing.

natabeast 6

Wouldn't you be too if you had to have Kristen Stewart on your arm 24-7?

dudeitsdanny 9

I agree. FPattinson'sL. OP deserves it. What a creeper.

Yo, Robert Pattinson, I'm really happy, I'mma let you finish, but Taylor Lautner is sexier than you!

dudeitsdanny 9

You know... I'm a straight guy... And I understand how girls find some guys attractive... But I will never understand how girls find Robert Pattinson attractive. **Supposed to be a reply to #15

I'm a girl, and I don't find him the least bit attractive. It might help him a little if he'd wash himself, though I doubt it.

I'm a woman and I don't find him attractive at all. Never did, never will. He just looks brooding and...greasy. Honestly, he looks icky to touch.

Strangely enough, I was having a conversation about this earlier. I do not find him attractive at all, and neither did my friend. I don't understand it either.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

why is everyone being so shallow? who cares whether or not you find him physically attractive. we don't know the real him so lets not go making judgements about him based entirely on his looks.

I think it's because it always turns out like this in most any fandom. Some people don't give a damn about personality anymore, and that's just sad.

#43: It's not so much that I am being shallow as that I am sick of hearing people always talking about how "hot" he is. I'm saying nothing about the guy, just that he's not attractive.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

it just seems harsh to call someone unattractive. especially since that sort of thing is subjective.

Re: 43. It's equally as shallow to like him only because of his looks. Since I doubt any fangril knows him on a personal level, they can only go by looks. It works both ways ;) OP: YDI so hard.

My cousin && OP would get a long great. -.- My cousin practically kisses the ground he walks on, yet before Twilight, she wasn't interested. I loved the novels of Twilight, but why the hell does almost every girl who watches the film want a guy like Edward? :o He's TOO perfect. & problem is? There is no guy perfect enough to play the part of Edward, which is why the film should probably have never been made, because either way, no-one would be completely satisfied with it.

That guy who died in Harry Potter? Why would you have a pillow of him? Clearly he hasn't done anything of importance aside from that.

doodles88 0

you are just asking for YDI...

YDI for getting a pillowcase of him anyways... stupid ****...

Why the hell would you say she's a stupid **** over it?

Isabelletje 0
borabora1991 0

How do you know the OP is a Twilight fan? Maybe he/she just likes Cedric Diggory.

hannahleigh 0

yeah... with a pillow case like that are you really having a lot of men spending the night?