By Anonameow - 19/07/2016 13:49

Today, I woke up to an unexpected surprise for my birthday. It wasn't cake, nor ice cream. It was hundreds of baby spiders crawling all over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 883
You deserved it 2 500

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There is only one solution. Burn the house down. Who needs candles on a cake when you can have a raging inferno of fiery spider death?

tounces7 27

Surprise! I see everyone got to the party on time! Did they at least Gift-wrap some still-living flies for you?

Comments

tounces7 27

Surprise! I see everyone got to the party on time! Did they at least Gift-wrap some still-living flies for you?

There is only one solution. Burn the house down. Who needs candles on a cake when you can have a raging inferno of fiery spider death?

Poor spiders. All they did was be born and you're wanting to send them to their death. ;-;

#10 I have a saying about spiders. I will respect your existence and would rather you live, but if you invade my home, I have a right to defend myself.

No no no. They're trying to tell op something. Op are you sure you don't have a basilisk hiding in your basement?

#10 If they don't pay rent, they gotta go mate

That's a sticky situation get it..spider webs ..haha anyone no ...okay.

legoman213579 13

Sounds like someone had a late night Spider-Man visit.

bsshooter 14

No Doubt, thought you loved their song.

awe you share the same birthday with your spiders

Bookworm1315 13

Aren't 'glad it wasn't me' and 'I agree your life sucks' basically the same thing?

ouijacorn 9

We call that "nature's confetti". Happy birthday!