By Anonymous - 20/11/2012 17:23 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I woke up to a disappointed boyfriend. He told me he spent an hour last night farting on my pillow to see if I would wake up with pink-eye. He's 23 years-old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 743
You deserved it 3 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

astralvagan 20

That's so immature. Doesn't he know that you have to fart directly on the eye, not the pillow?

unknown_user5566 26

Tell him you were disappointed too, when you found out that his size 14 shoes didn't actually mean he has a big package. Oh, myths are fun.

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

Tell him you were disappointed too, when you found out that his size 14 shoes didn't actually mean he has a big package. Oh, myths are fun.

unknown_user5566 26

38- In the story, OP's boyfriend was disappointed because of a silly belief. In my comment, OP would have also been disappointed because of a silly belief. Seems pretty relevant to me. Plus, y'know, it was a joke.

Dude, you're a ******* moron.* If you're going to call other people's intelligence into question, at least do it right.

Is he serious?? How does that kind of idea come to anyone with a brain?

iOceanus 18

Because they have a brain, they have ideas, ridiculous or not.

Fart on his pillow and see how dissapointed he is when he wakes up with an eye relatable to the colour of an uncooked chicken.

unknown_user5566 26

Oops. This was a double comment that I am now editing so I don't have duplicate posts. Sorry, guys.

How do you not get thumbed down when this happens to you... You legend!

unknown_user5566 26

54- Haha, I am sure it'll end up getting thumbed down in due time. :)

perdix 29

Wouldn't that give you brown-eye?

olpally 32

*vomits* vomit orgy!! Hahaha!! :D no?

perdix 29

#47, if it's red, you need to take that boy to the proctologist; all other colors, psychiatrist.

Ma fart's gonna give you a black eye! *pootBLAM!

No, that would indeed give her stink eye

That's immature, disrespectful, and nasty.

free2speak 14

I agree. And I don't necessarily agree with break up with your BF posts on here but this one... This requires some serious revaluation on OP's part. Is she sure she wants to be dating a guy whose thought process works like this?

carminecris89 13

24 & 55 I agree with you guys. It's disgusting. I don't understand how you could be with someone so gross, disrespectful, and immature.

25,55,96 and 106, I agree with your agreement

cloudygirl5 16

Well the good news is you dont have pink eye!

You should have told him you switched pillows last night, just to make him sweat a little