By Anonymous - 03/10/2012 16:29 - United States - Santee

Today, I woke up in the middle of the night to my cat meowing, with her dilated vagina in my face, giving birth to her first litter of kittens. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 976
You deserved it 5 405

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wiringify 22

She wanted you to be the first to see it.

Most guys like pussy in their face. This...not so much.

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

That would freak me the hell out... what an image to wake up to. Shocking as it was, I'm sure you're excited about the kittens (assuming you were expecting them)... congrats!

Haha, that reminds me of my Grandmas cat. Vanished, not pregnant. Came back and had the litter that night. Was a tad shocking =P.

Ahhh the miracle of life magical yet gross.

JJJJJakkkkeee 6

If it was her first litter maybe she was a little frightened and wanted to be as close as possible to the one who cares for her.

This. Hope to God OP took care of the cat during the process instead of going "OMG, gross!" and throwing the cat out of the room.

Hurbel684 10

Yo dawg, I heard you liked pussy so we put some pussy's pussy in your face so you can look at some pussy's pussy while you're looking at ******* coming out of the pussy's pussy.

lovepandorasaver 11
cmb8280 24
KiddNYC1O 20
slickchrome 11
shawnaishere 14
Hurbel684 10
lardinmybum 1

Shut up you sissy metrosexual wanker

lardinmybum 1

Shut up you sissy metrosexual wanker

134- Did you make an account just to try and troll? Because it's not working.

Wtf, my comment ended up in the wrong spot again.

Well that's a quick cure for morning wood. *assuming OP is a male*

unknown_user5566 26

Regardless of gender, I'm sure that sight would stifle anyone's desire to get frisky. Eesh.

lovepandorasaver 11

Duuddde, can you take care of these for me, I need to take a nap. j/k op grats on the cats.

echosaints 5

The cat was either like "look! I'm giving birth!" or "hey hey wake up wtf coming out my ******?!"