By overexcited - 02/02/2010 00:40 - United States

Today, I woke up in the hospital. I had apparently overworked my heart so much that I fainted. What caused it? I was playing a racing game on my Wii and freaked out when I won first place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 018
You deserved it 38 521

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wii:140$ Mario cart:50$ wheel controller:30$ medical bills:120$ winning first place:priceless the IOU card, get it today!

Comments

This same FML was posted over a week ago.

BlinkOnceForYes 0

Am I the only one who actually thinks that the OP is actually severely underweight? Usually people who are underweight have extremely weak hearts. Especially if they over worked their bodies and don't eat anything. I mean I don't really know of ANY fat person who faint and winds up in the hospital because they got too excited. But that sounds more likely of someone who hasn't been giving their body any nutrients.

I'm inclined to agree. I know one girl who's 5'0", 85 pounds, and has some major heart trouble. She gets dizzy at any sort of overwhelming event. (Interestingly, she's not anorexic in the traditional sense. Her body's being anorexic without her control.)

yeah i agree with 22. i had really low blood pressure from a medication i was on, and i lost a lot of weight too. i was dizzy and out of breath even if i was just chasing my dog around the house for a minute. i was really stressed out too, so i was barely eating anything. i haven't gained any weight, but i'm off the medication and eating more again, so i'm not dizzy anymore and i haven't fainted in months. so my guess would be underweight, malnourished, or low blood pressure. op, make sure you eat 3 meals a day, that's helped me a lot. i was eating like once a day and that was bad. and no, i wasn't anorexic, i just wasn't hungry. and if you're on any medication, you could have low blood pressure. i hope you can play wii without any troubles soon hahaha :)

Ever occur to you that some heart problems are genetic or birth defects and have NOTHING to do with someone's weight?

Did it ever occur to you that about 90-95% of all heart failures are due to preventable factors, such as smoking, high cholesterol, obesity, hypertension (can be genetic, but usually not), and diabetes (preventable in a majority of cases.) Only an idiot would say that the most likely cause is a birth defect.

Maybe you should get Wii Fit and work on some cardio.

Wait until you play Carnival Games, that's a stroke and a half.

Lolcopterplz 0

that must suck lol. shud take care of urself before it happens again it's quite scary I heard

Is this the new FML theme of the week? Ending up in hospital because of some mundane attachment to something that doesn't exist? ;)

This FML made me want to go play wii Mario kart now.

NewJoisey 0

they could be someone who recently found out about heart problems. stop being ignorant. you kids think calling someone fat will be funny. it is not. maybe you have self-esteem issues and just need to make fun of someone, who infact, is higher than you in the 'social ranking'. no need to thank me. oh and for those who think they can be cool saying 'shutup fatty you only stick up for him cos your fat'. I'm 6'3 and weigh 190

social ranking? what on earth are you talking about? get off your soapbox and start making sense.

alyssaisthebest 0

haha that sucks and guess what you were so OWNED!!!!!!!