By VacationTSA - 19/02/2009 16:29 - United States

Today, I woke up in a girls bed, that I have had a crush on for two years. She was sleeping on the floor with someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 832
You deserved it 4 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Edmund_Dantes 0

Dude, that's actually pretty creepy on your part. Clearly you were not with her, nor invited by her when you got in her bed, and it was actually considerate of her not to wake you up and kick you the hell out. Also, either she has been dating this other guy and didn't want to get in bed with another guy, likes him enough to sleep on the floor with him rather than on the bed with you, or just doesn't feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed with you. None of those scenarios is particularly good for your prospects, but as long as it's not the third one, you may still have a shot. Just don't listen to 10 up there, he's just a bitter misogynist who's fooled himself into thinking he's a "nice guy" because he's never actually beaten a woman. Granted, some girls are attracted to assholes, but it's a small minority, and not the ones worth wasting your time with. So if you don't want to be friends with this girl, either let her go, or talk to her like a damn man, without trying to sneak into her bed when she's (presumably; if y'all weren't, it's even creepier) drunk. If she shoots you down, at least you tried, move on.

Comments

sinnfred7 0
bigraws23 0

I love how you started that. It sounded fine then got bad

Viremaster 3

Ouch. My sympathies, man. FYL.

HEY DUDE! FYL. your grammar sucks. i couldn't understand your FML until i read it three times. nice to know that your first language is english too (:

You had two years. Put up or shut up. YDI.

JokingJoe 0

so so so close dude...win....fail

metalfan333 0

hahahahaha oh lord i just noticed that. but your right lol

xxindigobluexx 0

HAHAHAHA!!!! Dude!!! that sucks!!!