By Matt - 13/07/2012 19:06 - United States

Today, I woke up in a daze after a long night drinking. I felt a subtle nudge on my shoulder. I was at my ex-girlfriend's house, passed out on top of her, with no pants on. Her dad was, in so many words, informing me that I had to leave immediately. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 343
You deserved it 57 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he didn't have a gun pointed at your face or something.

manoverboard 0

Comments

Ree_rel 0

ha! How'd your ex feel about that?!

fucklifeee 0
soninlaw2be 0

hate to say it, but thats what you get for getting wayyyy to drunk.

Fisheyy 0

YDI for getting too drunk D:

alex_vik 0

There's no way you don't deserve this.

Score, you got drunk and got laid. Bravo, mate. You may have had a great odeal on your hands but with how the situation went, you really screwed up.

Anyone else think it's kind of sweet that this was filed under "love" instead of "intimacy"?

kawa_fml 0

aww, I didn't notice that, maybe getting drunk was a good idea in this one, if it gave him the courage to seek out someone he still cared about... seems like working it out with dad is the major FHL in this one, then.

JoeBentley 0

I have no sympathy or respect for people who drink to the point of blacking out and then either think its cool or who think its a valid excuse for their behavior.

Nobody cares if you have sympathy for him so stfu.

Make way for 'Captain Sensible' and his no-nonsense attitude towards being irresponsible once in a while. Do you have a cape? No, you're in a neighborhood watch scheme aren't you? I bet you tried out for the police but they turned you down. You vote Republican I bet. Do you also hate single moms on welfare? You think commies should be nuked, don't you?

go FY. who are you to tell someone to stfu?? Were you his ex-gf?

musu_fml 0

Why do you assume he's Republican? There's nothing to suggest that he's even American; there are more English-speakers outside of America than there are in America. That you assume this site is only an American hangout paints you with a bit of that moron paint. Well done!

There is the location this fml was set for, a quite good clue he is American, seems that moron paint is used there too

musu_fml 0

He was calling Joebentley a republican, and Joebentley does not have a location set. In the words of the internet: "reading comphrehension fail".

Again we have morons for whom humour has to be slapstick to be understood. His attitude portrays the stereotype of a far right republican christian. I also said I 'bet' he votes Republican. He is from Florida, USA as clearly stated, which is a swing state. You aren't intelligent enough to be on FML. That's really bad. Seek help soon.

shewasalmost18 0

FYL? nope. it was a well deserved victory for you

andlifesuxagain 0

Of Course its a FYL; Seconds in the morning is always great, and he was dressed for the occasion... FYL dude