By Anonymous - 10/11/2009 22:57 - United States

Today, I woke up in a complete daze. It took me a few minutes to realize what had happened. Apparently my sleepwalking problems have returned, only this time I managed to overdose myself with Nyquil. As a result, I slept for fourteen hours, wet my sheets, and lost my job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 866
You deserved it 4 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

burnquist764 0

Good lord! Count your blessings that you didn't take a lethal dose of something. I'd see someone right away if I was you.

One no-call no-show at work, and you're fired? Sure there wasn't anything else that led up to that, and this was just their excuse to finally drop you?

Comments

wolfgirl_fml 0

ODing on Nyquil is bad, but at least it wasn't something more toxic.

i don't know, i don't usually call fake on these, but this one seems a little suspicious. i mean, getting fired after only one unexcused no show? if that were to happen, you must have been a shitty employee in the first place. YDI.

Really? What kind of jobs have you had? Every place I've ever worked, a no call no show was cause for immediate termination.

morgan020 0

good news you didn't lose your boyfriend too. gotta think on the bright side :)

technolove 7

that was random, when did she say she had a boyfriend? O.o to the OP: damn sleepwalking sucks >

I agree FML but unless you were actually an asshole at your job and that one missed day got you fired because that was their chance to finally drop you, I call fake.

Nah I don't say fake. If you don't show up and don't call to explain why there's bound to be consequences meaning being fired. My boyfriend sort of sleep walks mostly sleep talk it's pretty funny but sleep walking must suck sometimes

makesfunofyou 0

no youre actually just stupid and ugly

soundexcess 0

Yeah that suck, but it can totally happen, I have turned off my alarm clock sleep walking, I have shutdown my computer, I have even turned off my stereo before. Sleep walking is more a state of unconscious awareness than sleep, that is usually followed by amnesia from the event and this case some nasty surprises.

I don't get it. how come every fml that makes someone late for work, the op says that they got fired because of it. does everyone on the planet get fired for being late to work one day?

TheDrifter 23

No, those of us with decent jobs just use a sick day and decide it's not FML worthy.