By Anonymous - 27/04/2012 15:22 - United States - Pleasant Hill

Today, I woke up, got up, and felt something crunchy under my feet. My son thought it would be funny if he spread cat litter all around the house. Used cat litter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 307
You deserved it 2 576

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's more of a realistic game of the floor is lava. Join in, it's the best childhood game ever.

Please tell me your son is like 3 years old so this makes sense. I would be very afraid if he was like 18 or 20.

Comments

Scands_59 14

awh that's thoughtful of the boy...time to clean...

I bet the cat must feel like it owns the whole house, adding a new meaning to litter. That's right, he littered the house with litter.

thewickedwitch 6

why do kids have to do such disgusting things? lol, if you're like me, you'll wait till he's a teen, then tell the story to his girlfriends..

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Try to see how far you can get before you step on poop... and if you make it to the broom, try to see how many turds you can sweep. Make it a game.

McNerdyNerd 8

Lol...that's about the time you hand him a broom and a litter box cleaner and say 'have fun!'

Could have been worse, you could have felt something "squishy" under your feet.

twisted_cherub 14

Ah, loserman. How did you know the word "squishy" was enough to make my skin crawl? Squishy is harder to clean. Squishy gets sticky and smelly. The only crunchy worse than squishy is the sound coming from a bug when it's stepped on--and then squishy comes out of it. Blegh!

This was an elaborate ploy by your cat to take over your house. Next thing you know your cat will be rolling around in all that litter and finishing off the places your son missed.

Tell your son you thought it would be funny to whip his ass.