This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By OnTheVergeOfMurderings - 10/04/2017 16:00

Today, I woke up early to finish a presentation, since a co-worker insisted we have a meeting beforehand to discuss some new results. I just found out the coworker doesn't have the "new results" because he didn't do the work. It's cool, I didn't need the extra sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 139
You deserved it 267

Top comments

Tell him you didn't do any work either and have no results. In the work, he'll admit you guys have nothing and then you magically produce your work. Treacherous, but it's what you need to do to this bum.

What a jerk. Don't pick up the slack from him, he's gotta learn to do his job.

Comments

What a jerk. Don't pick up the slack from him, he's gotta learn to do his job.

Some co-workers are such an asshole. They just expect you to do all the work and get the credits. I would go to your teacher/boss with this to make sure he doesn't get any credits whatsoever.

Tell him you didn't do any work either and have no results. In the work, he'll admit you guys have nothing and then you magically produce your work. Treacherous, but it's what you need to do to this bum.

have a chat with the boss and throw this idiot under the bus

Seems like the sort of person who does none of the work but takes the credit when it's done. It's really hard to catch them out because it's hard to prove they didn't help, and you're just screwing yourself if you don't do it. I hope you can figure a way to get that jackass disciplined OP.

You'll never get credit. Meritocracy is a bad lie.

I know how you feel OP, had that done to me before. Make sure your manager knows you did the work. It'll pay off.