By sneaky1324 - 18/08/2012 07:49 - Canada - Calgary

Today, I woke up by inhaling a fly up my nose, and feeling it twitching and slowly dying inside my nasal cavity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 936
You deserved it 2 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully it didn't lay any eggs in there...

That's gnatsty, but snot the worst thing I've heard.

Comments

Poor fly. It had a horrible and snotty death. Anyways, why didn't you try to get the fly out of your nose?

It was spelunking up the nose of mount Rushmore.

nonnieluv 9

Maybe there is a fly war in your nose. I mean if this is the case it would be a troubling time for the fly and his/her family. You should bury the dead with an American flag over its coffin.

Congrats on the stupidest comment I read today

Psych101 9

Now hang on 55, 16 may be on to something there. Wait a minute. No. 16 is not.

MindFreakazoid 10

How are you sure it's an American fly? It may very well be German.

raraisbang 12

By far the dumbest comment ever. As if only Americans bury their dead! Sheesh.

I would imagine the fly to be Canadian, considering most flies don't get to travel internationally in their lifetimes.

nonnieluv 9

I'm pretty sure people know that Americans are in an undeclared war right now and being that I am in fact American. I used my own country

raraisbang 12

131, why was the period necessary between "American" and "I?"

nonnieluv 9

133- it could have been a comma or period which means technically it should have been a semicolon, sorry for my error.

nonnieluv 9

170- I probably should have read that

MolesterStallone 13

You must have some serious suction in those nostrils of yours.

From the looks of your profile, you seem like someone who would like that... Molester Stallone...

skullofdarkness 18

Don't you hate it when that happens?

I didn't read anything about getting the fly out, if you can inhale that hard I'm sure you could've exhaled it out too.

perdix 29

Before it died, the fly probably took a massive dump in your nose. When I wrote that, I thought it might help. Oh, well, . . .

It undoubtably did! A fly poops every time it lands. :D

Wondering how many days that fly will take to change into an interesting booger?

Uuugh Yuck! I'm so sorry! Did you at least get it out? :S