By campus pussy - 22/03/2014 21:08 - United States - Ross

Today, I woke up, ate breakfast, and left my dorm room, only to see about half a dozen people and my roommate shuffling around in the hall. Their zombie outfits and limping were so realistic that I freaked out and ran back inside, screaming. They think it was the greatest prank ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 011
You deserved it 11 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're lucky nobody got hurt. Last time somebody jumped out at me in the dark as a "joke" I floored them before I realised what was going on.

They're right. It was the greatest prank ever. Lighten up, it's funny!

Comments

Only three more years to go with that nickname...

finalyearsofhate 22

That HAS to be the greatest prank ever!

I'm so scared of zombies that I would've grabbed a weapon to try and kill one before running and hiding. That wouldn't be the greatest prank to pull on me

if you saw a zombie, you'd panic and run!

Send ur room mates my way, I would love to have their company :)

Who over the age of 10 really thinks zombies are scary? Zombies don't exist. Joke was funny. Not scary.

ileenefudge 29

With all the technology and diseases and messed up things out in the world, who's to say it can't happen? It only takes one super smart mastermind who works in that particular field to make something incurable with the right mix or something and shit could go down right away. Have you not watched Resident Evil, Zombieland, or World War Z?

You should Google "zombie virus," 22...

revelation11B 10

@30, I think that a more accurate portrayal of a zombie-esque outbreak would be from the Walking Dead, or maybe 28 Days/Weeks later. World War Z was a joke.

ileenefudge 29

#36 I did think of the walking dead but it was too late I already posted it and didn't edit in time. I think world war z was really meant to show how fast chaos would happen if something like zombies did occur and how unprepared most people are, even for the basics, not so much the superhuman zombies themselves. Most people don't think to prepare for things they don't believe could happen.

Why is everyone giving you thumbs down on this? Lol XD....Do people seriously think zombies are possible? I agree that it sounds hilarious, especially if you're still kind of groggy in the morning.

revelation11B 10

@47, I seriously think that zombies are a possibility. Strains, infections, viruses, you name it. Reanimation is real. Maybe not the whole "brrraaaaaiiiinnnssss" deal, but it certainly is a viable possibility.

zombies don't exist, but certain drugs can lead people to eat other humans look at the incidents in Florida, and the man in NJ who ripped out his own intestines and threw them at the swat team trying to save him...

They are lucky they didn't do it to me or they'd get shot

PresidentNorth 16

Because the first thing you'd reach for after walking out your dorm is your gun.. Genius I wish I was that prepared all the time.

Why would you have a gun in a dorm room?

Amazing prank! Your roommate has a wicked sense of humour!