By freckle82 - 12/05/2009 13:09 - Canada

Today, I woke up at 4:30am because I forgot to turn my Blackberry off 'loud'. I woke up to find an email from my ex-boyfriend's crazy mother who had sent me pictures of her son's wedding that had happened over the weekend. I am still single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 599
You deserved it 4 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

send her back a picture of your middle finger

angelxcollins 0

At least he wasn't your current boyfriend and you were finding out he got married while he was dating you. :P

Comments

I2OI3 0

This sounds like the makings of a great romantic comedy - hire the pizza boy to be your new mililonaire boyfriend and parade him around town in front of your ex and his family until you break up their new marriage and he pledges his undying love for you, but by then the pizza boy has fallen in love with you and then you break his heart only to realize later that he's the one you're really meant to be with - and then you go and win him back - and the big happy ending is that he's not just any pizza boy - he's the owner of the entire national franchise! And they all lived happily ever after. THE END.

*Yawn* this is an FML? please i agree with #3 & 11

I thought this FML was indeed worthy, and I feel for the OP. Honey, your response should simply be this: Send back a picture of the business card of a divorce lawyer.

UGADawg08 1

I'm, starting to get the idea that this website is just full of "You Deserved It" trolls who simply click YDI because they get some sick satisfaction from it, even if there is absolutely no way that the poster did deserve it.

kellster 2

Did you cheat on him or something? Why would she be so vindictive? That sucks!

Crazy mother says enough. at least you got out in time.

Do you have any pictures of you with her son? That could possibly get her back ;)