By haunted - 23/10/2015 20:41 - United States - Gainesville

Today, I woke up at 2am and went to use the toilet. I sat there doing my business, when I heard a voice whisper my name from behind me. I live alone and the toilet is right up against the wall. I screamed and ran back to my room, then went without sleep for the rest of the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 566
You deserved it 2 413

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Peeep 17

The chamber of secrets has opened!

Comments

I actually have heard my name called out a couple of times. Now if I know there's nobody in my apartment. I just assume is my mind playing tricks on me.

The logic part of OP's brain was probably half asleep with him. I don't believe in ghosts or anything like that, but when I stumbled into the living room to get a glass of water at 3 am a few years ago and found all three of my cats staring at the wall, miaowing... I nope-ed the **** out of there, scared shitless. In the morning I realized they saw a fly and were miaowing because they wanted to catch it.

I doubt it was a fly, 30. After my dog died, my other dog would bark at the wall randomly when nothing was there.

fashionbug9880 22

Trust me, 80, flies are like lasers to cats. If there's a bug in my house, all of my cats are there to kill it. They'll watch it, chase it, and do weird clicking noises. It most likely wasn't a ghost in 30's house

Yes clicking sounds, my cat used to do it when she would find a moth on the ceiling. It sounds like weird clicking they make with their mouths.

Occams razor, its probably your mind playing tricks on you op

You should have at least checked instead of getting scared. Well what's done is done try not to get scared from next time since you live alone.

You've obviously never seen any horror movies. Don't you know what happens to the people that check? They die!

I can relate. I was alone in the house and just got done washing my hands in the restroom, when I heard female laughter coming from the guest room (right across from the restroom). Scared me like heck.

If these walls could only talk......they just might whisper your name