This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By petlover - 04/07/2016 17:15 - United States - Jesup

Today,I woke up and stretched while laying in bed, only to slide my foot through a massive, clammy hairball. I have been purchasing expensive catfood with hairball protection for my cat, while I myself eat Ramen because my money is so tight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 592
You deserved it 91

Top comments

Sorry, but humans come before animals. If you're eating unhealthy because you don't have enough money to feed yourself AND your cat good food, I say worry about yourself before your pet.

Give your cat a small piece of unsaltened butter every day! It will help to reduce it... If you have a pet you have to make sure you've got enough money for it but now you can't change it, so just make the best of it. Good luck!:)

Comments

epicgamer 18

I understand that you may want to put family first but remember, its never wrong to put yourself first. Have all the luxuries of like you need or want, then get the cat what it wants.

Sorry, but humans come before animals. If you're eating unhealthy because you don't have enough money to feed yourself AND your cat good food, I say worry about yourself before your pet.

Give your cat a small piece of unsaltened butter every day! It will help to reduce it... If you have a pet you have to make sure you've got enough money for it but now you can't change it, so just make the best of it. Good luck!:)

I understand making sure your pet always has food first. maybe you could give him a bit less catfood and a bit of your leftovers?

Best way to stop hair balls is to get your cat shaved.. It also helps stop the crazy shedding.

Hair ball protection is supposed to help the hair balls come up, so they don't become lodged in the intestines of the cat (which costs about $2,500 to have surgically fixed btw. It happened to my cat). I understand trying to take care of your fur baby, but you have to take care of yourself as well. Find a less expensive cat food with hair ball protection. Purina isn't too expensive, that's what my cats eat.