By Mr_snuggels - 24/12/2014 20:05 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I witnessed my very overweight cat trying to jump over my fence, only to shit himself half way up, and then land in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 355
You deserved it 5 479

Mr_snuggels tells us more.

Hello, OP here. I've notice quite a few comments similar to this. So, I'll set the record straight on why my cat is "bigger", instead of assuming I'm a bad "cat parent". My cat has a metabolism disorder... Which means he doesn't have the same working digestive system as a regular cat. Which was caused by genetics from his mother, who was also an obese cat that also had a metabolism disorder as well. He was always a bigger cat. But now as he's getting older I've noticed his size increasing. I have talked to the vet about this. Since, Micky (my cat) is in good health, she just suggested to slowly make my indoor cat an outdoor cat, to try to make Micky more active in his daily routine, we also made changes into his diet. Every Time I let Micky outside I watch him, since he is not originally an outdoor cat. Therefore, it was a coincidence that Micky was feeling very adventurous as was trying to climb the fence, pooped himself, and fell in it. I agree, **** the cats life... But, guess who had to clean the mess?

Top comments

Well.. It's your fault your cat's fat.. Unless the neighbours also feed it.. Poor kitty :/

You really should put him on a diet, being "very overweight" shorten life unfortunately... u should try to talk about it with its vêt!

Comments

Pets can mimic their owners. Heavier people tend to have heavier pets. That aside, some advice that came straight from my vet: Just because it's a cat doesn't mean you can't put him on a leash and take him for a walk. Try to feed him healthier cat food and play/exercise with him a bit more. He's not just a pet, but a companion.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day!!!

Let me get this straight. He's immense, hence, couldn't make the fence? Your kitty isn't pretty and smells shitty? Your fat cat shat, then went splat? If it's that intense, shampoo, then rinse.

I imagined the scene... I laughed so hard! ^^

_delaneybear 20

The cat shat in the rat The rat did not like the cat shat So he went and sat on the mat Without the cat shat

instead of looking at your cats pooping ..you should really look at your cats weight watch..