By EwwGross - 31/08/2011 20:15 - United States

Today, I witnessed my neighbor draining his sewage-clogged plumbing into my backyard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 534
You deserved it 1 949

Same thing different taste

Comments

Beat his monkey ass in a game of streethoops

here's what you should do Buy a monkey, get that monkey to throw shit at your neighbor. Or for the more economic friendly: get you and your kid (if you have one) to throw shit at your neighbor that will show that bastard. ;) trust me, im a doctor

To the guy who gave me a -1 : you have no sense of humor

GrammarNazzzzzi 6

I think we all missed the funny part. Throwing shit at your neighbor... what are you, five?

Well his neighbor is throwing his sewage on the op's yard, then why not the op?

iAmScrubs 19

Your neighbor is just being nice by giving you a free swimming pool.

TheyCallMeRinney 4

It only takes 4 muscles to reach over and slap that mother f*^#$&!!!

It only takes five muscles to reach over and punch that dilweed :)

reddawn85 8

Put on some big boy pants and confront him. It's your house, you pay for it.

On my personal scale of karma, your neighbor has gained a significant negative amount. To balance it out, keyscratch all of his car doors liberally, then completely spray paint his windshield black.

Don't do something stupid like keying his car that will just cause more problems for you I say you should sue him. WIthout your written consent he is not allowed to empty a septic tank or bad plumbing onto your property.

There's more than one way to solve a problem. Suing him would cost a lot of time, a lot of money in attorney's fees, and result in one pissed off neighbor even if he doesn't win. But then again, keyscratching, while quick and cheap, will definitely result in a more pissed off neighbor than the former, and then the neighbor may sue... Pros and cons to any solution.

OP.... run your sewer line onto his backyard. Everyone ends up with green grass.