By hate enough to kill... - 14/10/2012 20:57 - Netherlands - Stevensweert

Today, I witnessed my mother-in-law reach into my wife's purse and practically empty it out into her pocket. When I confronted her and called my wife into the room, both of them accused me of lying through my teeth, because I've always hated her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 519
You deserved it 2 003

Same thing different taste

Top comments

twilightriforce 10

Seriously? That's totally messed up. I'd show her the stuff she stole as proof. Make her empty her pockets.

She must be doing well for herself. What a horrible mother.

Comments

winnerme123 8

I've never heard of a mother taking money from her married daughter.

There are nasty enough people who would steal from their own children

16 - You obviously haven't been here long enough then. FML's had women steal their children's identities and destroy their credit, grandfathers frame their grandchildren for theft, you name it.

that's some crap ask them about it again and u and ur wife sound like you need some extra trust

She won't think you're lying once her credit bill comes in

If your own wife doesn't believe you about something like this then **** her. You've told her and that's all you can do.

Wow. I can't believe her own mother did that! I'm really sorry, and I hope your wife will believe you! Her mother could have just asked, too! But don't hate your mother-in-law, even if she steals and stuff. Confront her without your wife there and tell her to just ask next time she needs anything. Also, show your wife all the missing stuff and convince her. Sorry again! Hope it works out.

BellaBelle_fml 23

I'm usually all for keeping peace and avoiding confrontation and the like, but this situation calls for a more aggressive approach. Stealing is stealing even if its mother-daughter and should be stopped. I can't help but feel like the mother did this to intentionally cause problems between them. Most likely because she doesn't like him because he doesn't like her, probably because she has pulled this kind of shenanigan before. She not only stole from her own daughter but she also damaged their trust in each other which seems like it has been damaged previously.

Then just steal some of her shit and throw the same ******* excuse right back.a

My app posted the same comment 3 ******* times. Damn

BellaBelle_fml 23

And run the risk of going to jail himself? Not a wise move.

Then just steal some of her shit and throw the same ******* excuse right back.a

Steal some of her shit and throw the same ******* excuse back

You can never win against your mother in law!!! Trust me on this one.