By Annienomous - 09/10/2015 06:44 - United States - Marion

Today, I witnessed a man die from a heart attack. When I told my dad later, he said "Lose some weight or you'll be next." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 239
You deserved it 5 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's good advice OP. To live long you need to be healthy.

At least its good advice just not good messaging to tell you

Comments

It's actually pretty good advice lol, even though your dad didn't have to be so mean about it.

I bet you're fat enough to hear something like that from your own dad. And so, he's probably right, so you better consider losing weight, woman.

Start with a healthy diet and walk for 15-30 minutes :) good luck !

OP, shocking is sometimes the best motivation! Go ahead and get a healthy life, u'll thank your dad later!

Is he right, OP? If yes, then YDI.

OP, while that is unfortunate that the man died, your father shouldn't say something ugly like that to you. He could've said something different to you. The only way I see him saying that to you is either because he's an asshole or you've been complain about your weight or just a bit of both. If you really want to be healthy start eating foods that aren't processed and more veggies/fruits, and stay away with sugar as much as you can. The try walking for 30 minutes for a week and then boost it up to an hour. Then move on to working on maybe lifting or whatnot, there's a lot of exercises out there that you can fit to what you want to do for your health.

Im sorry for the traumatic scene you had to witness! And yes, while its a good advice, there are better (and more polite) ways to tell someone. Good luck processing the happening, OP!