By Anonymous - 01/10/2013 20:25 - Canada - Dollard-des-ormeaux

Today, I went with my boyfriend to his church youth group for the first time. I found out a girl there likes him, when she decided to pull me off him while we were hugging, and take my place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 553
You deserved it 3 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

astralvagan 20

that really wasn't very Christian of her... next time, start chanting until she freaks out....

Dodge4x4Ram 46
ghil15 8

I hope your boyfriend pushed her off him then....

You should have just pulled her off and then hugged your boyfriend again.maybe even give him a kiss

astralvagan 20

in church? I'm pretty sure that is displaying at least three deadly sins there.... they night frown on that kind of thing in s house of God.

24. Not every church is like that..I dont think I have been to a church that didn't allow you to hug or kiss a significant other.

astralvagan 20

but when you do it to spite someone it becomes a different story.... but I agree with you that all churches allow it, just not out of jealousy or anger

If that is considered offensive, wouldn't that mean that the jealous chick who pulled op off first and hugged her boyfriend commited the first "sin"

onorexveritas 23

did you proceed to punch her while standing on holy grounds for such a sin?

Smack? No. She's right. If I were OP a smack would have not been enough for me... I would have flat out decked the hoe!

That's not okay. If someone did that to me and my boyfriend, I would tell them off. church or no church.

And you just let it happen? I'm not saying go and pull the girls hair out, but stand your ground, goddamnit.

I hope you hit her or something. No one needs to stand for that.