By anonymous - 24/06/2009 06:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to write "Happy Bday, I Love You" on my girlfriend's car windows to surprise her when she woke up. I was the one who got the surprise when I saw her, in her backseat, having sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 893
You deserved it 3 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Come back and write it with a baseball bat. It's the thought that counts. ;)

easylazy 0

You shouldn't jump to conclusions maybe she was having sex with YOU in the backseat DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?! No. THat's what I thought.

Comments

erroneousx2 0

HAHAHA number one! Thats exactly what I was going to say! She definately wants that Birthday Sex. Girl you know I-I-I..

FlaminYawn 0

dude, I'm sorry, she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend...

warrenthewalrus 0

What a major prick. I hope you broke up with her.

Hahah #13 that's ******* hilarious!!! Well it is her birthday and I guess you're not good enough (too short maybe?) so for your birthday you should just **** an other girl or ask for a threesome (with her mom maybe if she's a milf lol) or her best friend...but yeah whatever just go bang her bestfriend lol

Wait. Size matters? And why would you want to do that if you know your girlfriend is a cheating bitch? And why on earth would you want to have a threesome with her mom and her? There are so many things wrong with this...

Prude Americans...and yeah actually it does.

Why does thinking that having sex with another girl doesn't solve anything or having a threesome is just silly make me a prude? And how can size matter when there aren't any stimulatory organs in the cavity itself?

shortshan 0

Not really. There are men who don't know how to please a woman, and you're probably one of them. It's all about foreplay, working up to it, and hitting the right spots.

CandiApple 0

You have obviously never pleased a woman. The G-spot is located two inches up the ****** opposite the rectum. Silly boy.

atnikolov85 0

Size matters, but the length - not so much.

voveraite 7

People, not entering the size debate: what's up with all the "hook up with the mom/sister/best friend" advice? As if it only takes his will? As if the chances they'd accept aren't close to 0? Why give advice when it doesn't mostly depend on him whether it happens?

Ah the infamous "Scotty doesnt know." I was just gonna write that! you read my mind, sir!

It's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat. ha I love that phrase.

Sickle 0

should've written on the car- i agree #5.

You should've try to photo it somehow, and show it to her parents... Stupid bitch. I'm sorry for you, matey.

FML53 0

That's really messed up you need to let her go

mister_moops 0

jeez, that's terrible. sorry.