By imawesomeokay - 20/07/2013 05:53 - Mexico - Zapopan

Today, I went to watch a movie. In the middle of it, I accidentally fell asleep. Minutes later, I awoke on a stranger's shoulder. He was caressing my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 228
You deserved it 10 954

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should thank God that caressing your hair is all you got.

Fell asleep single, woke up on a date. Sounds like a great day to me.

Comments

Hair-carassing? i don't think so....Sounds like he was basking in the pleasure of his post-molestation afterglow!

ILoveMyArm 15

You surly know how to make a girl feel better.

Fell asleep single, woke up on a date. Sounds like a great day to me.

Prehaps he tried to keep you from snoring.

A lot more could have happened in those few minutes! Did you freak out when you woke or did you like it?

I suppose it wouldn't be an FML if she liked it...

It's possible to like the situation afterwards; where the FML is initially the fact that she's embarrassed of falling asleep on someone, but the outcome was desirable. Hope that made some sense. English is my second language!

And it's my 3rd....but I still don't get why you asked the question. Obviously she didn't like it....

Just because of circumstantial evidence, one can't always assume. I ask because maybe the Op will see and answer. Why else?

Also, English is not my second language anyway, but it is a secondary language thus I say it is my second language. I don't see much point stating whether a language is your third or fourth.

#41 your English is better than many from "English speaking" countries, be proud

19- Maybe it's just me, but no one deserves to be pawwed at just because they were unconscious. Despite what you msy have heard, Silence isn't Consent. ;p

TheDrifter 23

If she doesn't say no you're good to go?

Just so you know, 56, the similar principle of "if he's dead, he can't call the cops" has only had mixed results in my dating life.

Maybe its just me, but nobody deserves to be snuggled up by a stranger just for going to see a movie. Falling asleep is no excuse for harrassing someone like that.

Perhaps he was trying to wake you up nicely? What should he do, push your head away or start yelling for you to take your head off him?

Or threaten to sue her for encroaching upon his seat that he paid dearly for? Haha!

The_Water_Ninja 9

apparently, some people doesn't understand Noor's humor :(

This is a very creepy situation, OP. You are very lucky thay he didn't do anything more than caressing your hair.