By Anonymous - 06/01/2011 21:56 - Isle of Man

Today, I went to the toilet during drama class, not because I had to actually go, but because I wanted to play Monopoly on my iPod. I lost track of time and came back twenty minutes later. My whole class listened while I was forced to tell my teacher I'd been really constipated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 892
You deserved it 47 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Really constipated? That's the best lie you could come up with? How about being accosted by 6 ninjas in the hallway, and you narrowly escaped them with your life? If you're going to lie, at least make it a good one that doesn't make you look like a complete idiot.

Well it appears that situation went down the toilet.

Comments

If you're going to skive five minutes, at least have the sense to not forget what you're supposed to be doing. Besides, it's getting you used to have to tell people 'embarrassing' things.

YDI for wanting to play monopoly on your iPod so badly. The entertaining time of that game is about 30 seconds.

You want to know how everyone feels about Monopoly? *Scatters pieces* F*** this game! It's four in the morning, grandma; you win!

kelekod 1

Where'd you get the pink fifties? Or I'll cut your head off with this little doggie.

lol Dane for mitherfuckin win :) it's where'd you get the pink fifties you cheating ***** lol

Jiraiya72 0

If you're going to waste time, at least do it with a less shitty game.

xRockstar816x 2

Pshh, I can play Monopoly in class without getting in trouble. Shoulda just done that.

sapphirenite 0
Karnezar 2

I don't know why, but this is the funniest comment on FML I've read so far..

Who the hell does that? You don't tell the teacher you're "constipated." God, these stories are becoming shittier and shittier. This isn't what FML is supposed to be.

Should have used the Get Out of Jail card

wettcherry 0
KittehSayzRAWR 0

I'm trying to make a Paypal account, but it's not working!

YDI for playing monopoly in the bathroom then coming up with a lame excuse