By MyLyfeSux - 25/09/2009 22:09 - United States

Today, I went to the restroom at school and when I finished my business, I noticed there was no toilet paper. I then began to wait hoping that a janitor would come by with extra toilet paper. It wasn't until an hour later that I then realized there was 4 extra rolls hidden behind the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 925
You deserved it 53 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hellocello600 0

You went to a public restroom and didn't check the roll BEFORE sitting down? And you didn't wait for other people to leave (you'd be able to tell from inside the stall, yes) and quickly scurry over to check another stall? You must be one of those "idiots" I'm always hearing about.

Comments

You actually waited for a full hour?? why? just waddle to the next stall!! YDI

wtf, you waited an hour? you're retarded... YDI

Itasan 0

You waited an entire hour? Wow...and you should of just waited until no one was in the bathroom and went to the next stall to get toilet paper. Also, are you that unobservant? You'll been waiting that long just stitting on the toilet and you weren't looking around?

Seriously?! No sane person would do that. You couldn't move to another stall and you weren't missing a class? And I hate to mention that people have managed without Charmin for thousads if years. So stop being a pansy!

Darksect0r13 0

I was about to click the FYL button then i realized you could of just pulled up your pants and waddled into the nearest unoccupied stall and used some toilet paper sooo YDI

x_Leopard_x 1

D: Why didn't you just go over to another stall and take some toilet paper from there??

Wipe it down the side of the wall, just rub your butt against it, as punishment for the janitor who forgot to re-supply.

c'mon. you clench, you rise up like a zombie, skeet to the next stall, siddown, wipe like mad (extra for your cheeks) and you be on your way. But don't flush. Because you'd probably want somebody else to have a shitty time of it. (Pun intended)