By Blizzards - 14/07/2013 05:29 - United States - Baltimore

Today, I went to the pool. As I started going up the steps to use the water slide, a kid no older than 10 yanked my swim trunks down to "see what's down there." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 207
You deserved it 3 403

Blizzards tells us more.

OP here, he was behind me the whole time (he blamed it on his sister). Thankfully, he only pulled it down enough to expose my butt. I pulled my trunks up, but I didn't say anything and just acted as if he wasn't there.

Top comments

Simple. Yank his pants down and spartan kick him in the chest as hard as you can to project your manliness.

Comments

Pwn17 25

Why the hell would you ask that?

thrAsHeRr9081 16

This FML post is a real cliffhanger without knowing the sex of both OP and the kid... However pants coming off in that kinda of situation is not cool regardless...

I am a male. I wrote, "trunks" rather than "suit" originally.

Well what was down there? Can't leave us hanging now!

sammyjanette 17

Is it still wrong to smack children?

No. Parents should do that so their kids don't behave like that.

perdix 29

Was there significant shrinkage?

jw90 18

Well are you a chick or a dude? Cuz that determines whether the view was good or not.

Sex should have been submitted for this FML.. Little kids are curious about anatomy so much now a days...it's a bit disturbing...

Too true! Saw a little girl no older than 5 walking round a shop today shouting 'look I have boobies!'. Kids these days eh!

Well, used to it wasn't a big deal I don't think. If you have siblings growing up there's usually nothing to be curious about in that area, and more parents are having fewer children.

-Family guy- "OHH! you're just curious. okay, let me show you how everything works down there"

skyeyez9 24

A hard smack to his skull would be justified.