By Hahaha - 29/01/2009 15:19 - United States

Today, I went to the pharmacy to buy the Plan B pill. The pharmacist recognized me and said, "Really? Again?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 715
You deserved it 40 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

twistedspeaker 0

Plan B is irresponsible. It is an emergency pill. If taken to often or too much it can have sever impacts on a woman's body and how she can reproduce. I believe that the pharmacist was in the clear. If you came in that soon after already having bought it once before that is a very immature decision to be making. If you're having sex that often you should be on a more effective and safer form of birth control instead of the Oh Shit Pill. #6 - You're not too bright if you're condoning taking the pill as often as need be considering the side effects there are from taking the pill too often. It's not advised to be pumping your body full of those hormones often. They can severely disrupt a woman's menstrual cycle or even cause damage down there (from what I've been told anyways from an MD). But whatever....to each their own. *shrug*

Plan B is not supposed to be used as regular birth control... It's not as effective and seems more "irresponsible," so why not just get an Rx for the pill? Super simple.

Comments

Sprinter136 2

For the love of god people, THE MORNING AFTER PILL DOES NOT KILL ANYTHING! Jesus Christ, I am so sick of every FML regarding plan B loaded with idiots screaming 'Omg, omg, baby killer, you killed a baby, blah blah'. It prevents conception, the same as birth control. Besides, it takes at least two weeks before its an actual baby. Before that its just a developing mass of cells.

and besides I think everyone knows at least 5 people that are SOLID reasons why a child should be abortable up to the age of 18 (and I mean years not months)

Yep, if the baby implanted before the pill got taken the baby is still gonna be there after the pill is taken.

If you take the plan b pill the day after, the sperm has not even reached the egg yet. It can take days. Thank you, biology and sex ed.

lastminuteperm 0

That's not an FML. Your having sex! How is that an FML?

mouritsen94 0

seriously if a plan b kills Babies so does normal b control, condoms, vasectamys, and getting you're tubes tied honestly I hate it when people say that

Birth control and plan B CAN kill babies if you take them while pregnant

Im_cursed 0

save your money.. that shit dont work.. i took it a day and a half after the "incident" (the pill has to be taking in the first 72) only to find out 3 weeks later im pregnant and out $50.. FML

SuperSeriouslyFM 0

It's not 100% effective, you retard

The longer you wait the less effective it is; 36 hours could've just been too long.

It should be taken ASAP and after 72 hours the chances for it to work are definitely less and not guaranteed. The close you are to the 72 hours the less chances for it to work.

Um, no method of contraception is 100% effective. There are always anomalies, or other ways for the contraceptive method to fail. The most effective contraceptive method I know of is the implant, & I'd highly recommend it to women. For one thing, I think that birth control pills should be abolished, because they depend solely on the woman taking them at a specific time each day, & some of them have to be taken consistently for three weeks, then stopped for a week. That's a lot of planning & pressure to handle, & there are going to be times when women forget because there is other stuff going on. The implant is injected under the skin & stays there for three years. That's three years of never having to worry, & it suits just about everyone, whereas with the pill, some women are eligible & others aren't.

Call me judgemental, but I have a feeling this is going to be a 'YDI' FML.

princess7_11 0

I just took 1 4 the first time. made me so sick

Mashookies 0

I'll pass over all of the immature and judgmental comments here to point out that the pharmacist was in the damn wrong. What you do to your body is your own business. If you wanted an opinion, you'd be at the OB/GYN. You should of reported that bitch. (Yes, I am going to assume it was a snobby female, think what you want of me.)

If you've ****** up enough times for the pharmacist to recognize you, take the hint. Either don't have sex or get on a more regular form of BC.