By navyma - 17/09/2009 05:10 - Korea Republic of

Today, I went to the orthodontist to have my braces worked on. I accidentally swallowed some of the cleaning solution she used. She told me it would probably give me an upset stomach. Apparently, an upset stomach and crapping your pants means the same thing to an orthodontist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 762
You deserved it 4 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea YAYY PEPTO BISMOL! :D

OP, I'm assuming you posted this FML from the bathroom, as a putrid school of dung guppies launched themselves from the claustrophobic confines of your colon like a civil war cannonball.... am I correct?

Comments

Have you ever had uncontrollable ***** when your stomach was happy? Also, do you know how to tell someone that you have to go to the shitter before you explode?

lol! ur othodontist clearly didnt give u enuf warning....how embarassing!

If it makes you feel better, the word in Korean for "anemia" is the same word as "dizzy" so when I tell people I have anemia they tell me that if I stop drinking the dizziness will go away. I drink like once every two weeks ^^;;

Orthodontists deal with teeth and mouths so it is understandable that they don't know the difference, it's all too far south for them. For those of you who can't tell and go off on how stupid I sound, I'm actually not serious. Sometimes people do what is called "joking" in which they make a comment that may or may NOT be entirely true to cause a reaction, generally laughter. You should try it sometime. Seriously.

You do sound stupid! A bad joke combined with a preemptive defence of all jokes / attack on those that are not retarded enough to catch our sense of humour... You come off as quite paranoid :O

...Wow, you sound way too defensive. Kind of ruined your joke.

Oh people, that's the best you can come up with? Most of my posts are intended to cause quarrels for personal entertainment. If all you've got is "no YOU sound stupid" then I'm wasting my time.

If you intented to cause quarrel then why explain the bad joke? You make no sense, nor laughter... Try again

I had braces for 5 years, and they never once put anything in my mouth that once swallowed could cause illness.. upset stomach or otherwise, at least not in the small amounts that they use. Hmm...

Yeah and you probably take tylenol with no issues and I immediately get a stomach ache and throw up. Not everyone is the same. This is clearly indicated by people who are photosensitive. Not many people burn when they go out in the sun. However, it is also not expected to be caught by the orthodontist considering it was a rare instance. At least the next person might find out before they crap their pants. Way to take one for the team!!!

Upset stomachs can result in diarrhea moron. But agreed with #18.

its wat u get for being such a fat ass and trying to eat everything.... nahhh jokes but yea tht sucks.