By Whyme - 09/01/2012 06:14 - United States

Today, I went to the movies on a date. My chair made a fart sound while I moved around a little, so my date thought I'd let one rip. He then let out a really horrendously smelling one to make me feel less embarrassed, giving me a reassuring look. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 283
You deserved it 6 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The next step to loving a man, is to love his farts

Comments

That's just totally sweet of him. He could've easily laughed and made fun of you but instead he did that so that he'd appear more gross than you. You gotta love a guy like that :) lucky you

i can just picture the look on his face. i'm sure it was something like *me gusta* cause if he let one out right away then i'm sure he wanted to anyways

Country29 16

Haha you know he did!! Despite the smell, thats adorable

That's actually a good thing isn't it? He was attempting to comfort you, even though it was an extremely awkward situation.. He deserves a kiss or two!

GoW_Chick 14

Aww that's so cute, he was making sure you wouldn't be the butt of anyone jokes, can't you just smell the love.

spot on #16, he would've let rip anyway, but all in all, it was a good ice breaker

That's sweet of him! Most guys would have laughed or left. You've got a keeper on your hands, OP.

You look like the "Sittin On the Toilet" chick.

Ikickmidgets 11

He's a keeper, don't **** it up!

He should know better than that; girls never fart or burp.

What are you talking about? We're not aliens, we fart just as much as you do.

Us girls fart more then you men we just don't do it in front of u!!!!!

I thought everyone knew girls don't fart, burp, or perform any unsightly bodily functions. At most, they hiccip glitter and exhale rainbows.

27, 54....A lady has learnt the art of etiquette and discretion, concepts that many guys are unable to fathom. It is all an illusion.

I think that's in reference to a certain College Humor internet video

RedPillSucks 31

redbluegreen hiccups glitter and burps rainbows. She poops skittles and her pee is champagne. When she farts, care bears hug each other... True story bros...

Shhh. RPS, I thought we were going to keep that private!

That's not true. We do but most don't around guys they like

OP, the guy made the best out of a possibly embarrassing situation for you, and considering how kind he was about something was silly or nasty farting can be, imagine how thoughtful he may be when it truly matters. :) Give this guy a chance, he may be the real deal.

desireev 17

I always LOVE reading what you have to say!! Always so positive! It just makes my day! You among like 3 other commenters are my favorite of them all. Your positive attitude has changed my opinion of this site, for sure! :)

GoW_Chick 14

I love that the first part of your comment rhymed lol. Was that on purpose or a happy accident? ... And thumbs up 31 for positivity. :)

That has to be the gayest photo I've ever seen. And what you said was minimal at best.

Thank you Desireev, now you just made my day too! I'll try to keep the happy vibe going. :D And I had no idea I was rhyming for part of my reply GoW_Chick, total fluke. ;) Bleh.