By that girl has a beard - 04/08/2015 07:33 - Canada

Today, I went to the movies. A really cute girl sat beside me. I tried to strike up a conversation with her until she turned to look at me and I realized he was a guy. I couldn't even finish the movie because I felt his judging eyes burn holes into me the entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 731
You deserved it 6 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheNiceOne 20

Op, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it was probably really really dark in there at the time.

Comments

LadyLuck93 20

More like F his life for getting hit on by a dude.

Why were you trying to have a conversation with somebody while watching a movie?

acerredrum 23

Yeah, it cost a lot to go to the movies. I don't go there to have the movie get ruined by someone who can't shut up. Also Shepard Book says you are going to the special hell.

I assume it was before the film begun. I thought cinemas were meant to have at least a bit of a social element, I bet most people don't go purely because of the large screen and over-priced snacks.

not gonna lie, being 6'3 and broad shouldered, i'm usually the first guy to stand up and give talkers an evil glare during a movie. Once even at a premier, i got stuck next to a real chatty cathy who was on her god damn phone during the movie. it wasn't some important call like the baby sitter or something, she was out and out describing the movie to someone. I literally took the phone out of her hands, hung up the call (back when we still had buttons) gave her the most evil look i could muster, and told her she could have it back after the movie. enjoyed the rest of the film. gave her her phone back. preeeeeetttty sure she'll never do it again.

Hunkapoo 19

it must have been really dark in there to not have seen that beard

RedPillSucks 31

question your sexuality. question it!!

c00kie14 11

Why would you talk during a movie!?That's super annoying when you're trying to actually WATCH the movie and hear people talking.

haha yea as well when you're with a guy and they try to make out with you.. i came to watch a movie.. stop please.

Should have tried to pick him up anyway. You could have made a new friend or had new experiences. ;)