By FAIL - 08/09/2009 05:29 - United States

Today, I went to the emergency room. Apparently, when your ex-girlfriend hits you in the nuts with a bat, it can do some damage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 564
You deserved it 78

Top comments

SuperMeme 0

... So did she get a single or double?

You know these FMLs doesnt have too be posted the same day it happens its just a rule that they have too start with Today and end with FML, It might have happened too him the same day or 5years ago, and he only discovered the site now. Had a funny story and posted it. Stop being an ignorant bastard and get ****** in the ear. Oh and FYL OP, That really sucks.

Comments

I'm assuming you're steril? very unclear fml. ________________________________ www.youtube.com/jimmyjimjobobo123.com

kezzstar 0

If he wasn't, all bets are is he is now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, but what exactly did he do that made her do something like that?

Cat0004 0

Hmm...I have a feeling... Cheating: Kick in the balls. Girl gets pregnant as result: Bat in the balls.

vvvalori 0

Still not a good enough reason to hit a guy in the nuts.

Tippssy 0

I have another feeling: Girl is a bipolar bitch: Bat in the balls.

as far as i'm concerned, the ONLY time it is appropriate to hit a man in the balls is if your life is in ass-peril. you should have punched her in the cooch, see how she likes that...

The real plexico is with a lower case p lol lmfao

Now coming to the plate, Batshit Crazy Ex-Girlfiend. Batshit's been in a slump lately -- hasn't made much contact with the ball lately. The first pitch hangs low, it's Ball One. The second pitch hangs even a bit lower for Ball Two. If the pitcher can't get it up, she's going to walk. Batshit hates to walk, she'd love a hard one right around the chest. The pitcher is in a hole. She is sitting pretty with two balls. Here's the pitch. . . it's a big, fat meatball over the plate. Batshit smashes a line drive as the pitcher impotently watches it go. Oh, she got a hold of that, it's headed straight towards his left kidney. It's going. . . going . . . his fertility is GONE! Game Over, Man!