By DaChief - 31/05/2016 03:17 - United States - Highland Park

Today, I went to the doctor. They did a test and said they would email me the results. My girlfriend saw the email that said "The test was positive", and now she thinks I'm cheating on her with someone named Doctor Johnson. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 364
You deserved it 1 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SmittyJA24 26

WHY does your GF have access to your email? Control issues? My wife doesn't dig into my email / Facebook / phone calls / etc & I don't look at her stuff.

Just tell her the truth, if she cares enough she will understand

Comments

You got put some boundaries in your relationship op, then explain everything to her.

omg what were you getting tested for..if it was hiv than she's probably got it too..and if you didn't cheat, than she probably did..cause it's sexually transmitted..sorry for you guys if that is the case op..

Stangman0612 8

He coulda been getting tested for strep for all we know. I think your optimism tank needs a refill.

Yes girlfriend I'm cheating on you with Dr. Johnson our relationship is going nowhere. Obviously I went to the dr to get some tests done. Hence the email with the results or the Dr.

Tell her she just can't give you what Dr. Johnson does. Dr. Johnson listens to your heart, and also grabs your nuts when you cough.

I feel worried for you for whatever that test was for.

How did she get cheating from a positive test??

Tsumetai_ 11

the girlfriend probably thought it was a positive pregnancy test hence jumping to the conclusion of cheating.