By Anonymous - 18/05/2011 04:38 - Australia

Today, I went to the doctor for a sore throat. The doctor wasn't wearing any shoes. He said that he doesn't believe in pharmaceuticals and that it's 'all about vitamins', and he gave me a flyer for a vitamin mail order company. Then he showed me photos of his holidays. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 769
You deserved it 4 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Did he drive up in a fried-out combie? From the hippie trail, head full of zombie? He's probably right about the vitamins -- it's good to see there are some doctors out there who are not in the pocket of Big Pharma . . . or, for that matter, Big Shoe ;)

Comments

harbqll 0

Next time, don't go to a D.O.

free2speak 14

Ooo cold. Nice one except the fact that I'm in DO school now. My older sister is an anesthesiologist and she went to a DO school, as well. She makes more in a year than you probably make in ten years.--> Colder.

a_nutritionist 10

australia doesnt have DO's.

ask what the doc does for the foot infections?

abceasyas123abc 12

And what he thinks about plantar warts..

clearly he thought you had a viral infection which requires no treatment. staying healthy and getting your vitamins is a good way to avoid future illness. you should listen :p

I'm gonna say the doc wasn't taking you seriously. Probably for a good reason too.

you went in for a sore throat? that's what google is for hun.

Actually, Google can lead you to false answers and it can make you think you have something outrageous like cancer.

Hey OP a guy with a filthy mustache, sitting on the pavement while holding a cardboard sign that says "Certified Doctor" is NOT legit. Just thought you should know :)

sourgirl101 28

Gargle with hot water and salt. Whenever I have a sore throat, it works for me every time!(:

nujeyla 0

:o, i thot there r no quacks in the west! Thx for provin me wrong but that really sux OP,a sore throat is a gud enuf reason to c a doc...

apparently this guy can't spell words that are more than six letters long... just because it's the Internet... please tell me you don't actually think it's cool to "txt spel" stuff... it's horrendous!

nujeyla 0

Suck it up! Oh n btw, i dont find it cool bt its totally convenient 4 me...

#30 suck it up, everyone isn't the same in this world so stop bitching over useless shit

convenient? I would see it more of a hassle to determine which letters you are gonna leave out.

nujeyla 0

Hassle for u or me??! Wow! A bitch n a stupid one at that... Lethal combination! Try to differentiate between YOU n ME before u start yappin lyk a monkey!

SteelCladAngel 0

convenient because you're just a ******* idiot??that's the only reason for typing like a monkey on crack that I can think of.

47, any half intelligent person would be able to figure out she was refferring to you...

nujeyla 0

Am nt about 2 stoop 2 ur level mr.ugly fucklin n ur monkey friend.....you're waaaay outta ma league! I'll do wateva the hell i please so Suck it up! Booo!!

you stooped way lower than anyone else when you said "mr ugly fucklin"...

kiraleann 16

You know, you look quite silly being able to spell "convenient" and "differentiate" but refusing to leave the o in "not" or spell "you" out. I'm not being a grammar Nazi, just something I observed.

nujeyla 0

Haha, thanks 4 the tip...i'mma try do that next tym. Its coz am usin a fon n its quite difficult 2 write evrythin in full. Honestly speakin, i fail 2 undrstand what this spellin shit is all abwt as long as one understands...wtf?!

xMissxMurderx 1

that's an awesome doctor! your body is supposed to naturally fight off a sore throat anyway.