By Anonymous - / Friday 28 August 2009 13:30 / United States
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments

That's pretty unprofessional. She should have asked for a consult or referred you to a specialist. When I had mono, the doctor at my university's student health services told me to google it. But that was mostly because you can't treat mono itself, only the symptoms. He was able to make some suggestions himself, but said to look online if I wanted to know more.


You've convinced me. That makes a lot of sense. I think I'm a little biased against general practitioners because I'm in the mental health field, and their treatments for mental disorders tend to be less effective than treatment from a psychiatrist or psychologist. Also, as a former runner, I suspect that if the OP is bruising her toes, she's running in a way that puts too much pressure on them, and probably would have benefited from being able to see someone who could help her correct her fo

Loading data…