By ohdamn - 22/09/2009 11:20 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to the dentist. I parked my car in what I thought was the dentist's car park. It was actually the car park for the business next door. I had to watch them clamp my car from the dentist's chair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 735
You deserved it 6 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whops. Now what could've made this coincidentally amusing is if it so happened that on this particular visit, your wisdom teeth were being removed...

Yay someone else from Surrey! How did you see your car from the dentist's chair though - surely you'd be looking at the ceiling?

Comments

maybe it's just me, but all I see sitting on a dentist chair is the ceiling.. and the dentist. BS.

underdog23 6

It could have been worse,if the dentists car got clamped he d go postal on your tooth

satanstoystore 0

subtract fee from dentist. make him put pressure on his neighbors.

ithedarkone 0

Lol ouch why didn't you run out there. I would said hold on doc this aint happening oh hell no run out there explained what happen and move my car quickly hoping they would let me off. Then go sit back down and get that teeth work done.

alltimelaurenn 0

yo, OP. I'm real happy for you, and ima let you finnish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time, OF ALL TIME!

imafreak2 0

its a parking space not a car park... dumbass... UK people suck...

Let me guess: you're an arrogant American who thinks your way is the only right way. You're not helping the USA's reputation, any.

BS. Everyone knows they don't have dentists in the UK.