By michellekel - 04/07/2009 12:10 - France

Today, I went to the beach on the cote d'azur and the lifeguard told me that even though there were two jellyfish in the bay, it was safe to swim. Five minutes into swimming, I got stung twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 609
You deserved it 6 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hardly think that's the fault of the lifeguard. Two little jellyfish in a big bay aren't a big deal, and I bet you'd be angry if they didn't let you swim because of it. FYL for being stung, but it was just bad luck, and probably the same jellyfish stinging you twice, not one from each like I think you were trying to imply. And peeing on a sting is pretty useless, vinegar works better and is less nasty.

I'm just going to go ahead and thumb you down solely because if your picture.

Comments

thanks for contributing to this fml, we all appreciate it.

Fake ! There's not any beach in Ile-de-France !

she said she WENT to the beach. she could have travelled.

That's why she specified it was at the CÔTE D'AZUR!

Lau_fml 0

Just for mentioning that it was on the Cote d'Azur, YDI... bragger And yes, Jellyfish sting hurts, but it isn't going to kill you for crying out loud!

#15 Well, if the guy was really saying the truth, it would have been posted from "provence-alpes-côte d'azur".

touchmeteaseme 0
Phlecks 0

I think the poster is FROM france, dipweed. Check the area of residence.

Haha is this the same lifeguard that fell asleep?

people go swimming with jellyfish in the water all the time get over it

Oooo not two jellyfish! Well the lifegaurd warned you and you swam anyway so YDI....stings hurt but not that much, suck it up!

lalaimbored 0

im pretty sure that if YOU got stung by a jellyfish when a lifeguard told you it was safe, you wouldnt be saying that.

Wow uhm why is my question WHY did you go swiiming where jellys are but still fyl becuz the stings r a bitch 

I got stung by a cassieopia jellyfish and it hardly hurt. they live more towards the coast so it was probably a small jelly op got stung by

lilcuti3pi389 0

YDI for going in even when u knew there were jellies in there.

oh no! two whole jellyfish suck it up i swam through two packs of four once, it didn't feel great