By Samantha - 30/10/2010 05:41 - United States

Today, I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 with my boyfriend. In hopes of him putting his arm around me or holding my hand, I told him that I was very scared and pretended to cry a little. He told me to be quiet because I was ruining the movie for him. Then he moved seats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 202
You deserved it 42 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah, just what every guy wants, a needy, annoying girlfriend, who demands attention at inappropriate times, and isn't afraid to lie and be emotionally manipulative to get what they want.

Comments

Ah, just what every guy wants, a needy, annoying girlfriend, who demands attention at inappropriate times, and isn't afraid to lie and be emotionally manipulative to get what they want.

Your eloquence moves me to tears. I agree whole-heartedly.

Ugh, exactly-- way to fall back on manipulation, OP. = I've been in the boyfriend's position in a similar situation, and as soon as I realized what was up, I lost all respect for him and dropped the guy like a hot potato. To OP: Listen to Zeb, and either scrap this relationship and try again with a different guy, or panty up and apologize. Honesty and confidence are incredibly sexy, so take charge and grab his hand, dammit! If either of you can't handle a female making the first move, it's not going to work out anyway.

What year is it and we still have girls that need to pull this shit for attention? I wouldn't say I have the confidence of a tiger, but come on, the OP is just being ridiculous. She may have thought she was being cute, but people who have to try that hard to be cute end up being annoying and attention seeking.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

She was only PRETENDING. Guys aren't THAT stupid - they know the difference between a girl that's scared and one that's just trying it on. I disagree with you on who would have been the selfish asshole in this scenario.

It's a MOVIE! It doesn't matter if she's scared or not. If my BF told me he was scared by a movie, I'd laugh and give him a "good game" pat.

hairt 4

#22 you bein sarcastic or what? she deserved it 101% for acting scared during a movie which clearly isn't scary at all.

I'm not being sarcastic. The asshole didn't even bother to try to act like a caring person, let alone a boyfriend. You might not think it's scary, but some people do. Wanting a hand or hug from your boyfriend at a movie is hardly selfish and should be expected. What is selfish is not caring about the other person and on top of that, ruining the date completely by moving. The point is to enjoy it TOGETHER, not separately. OP's boyfriend is obviously an ass.

wow dumbass yeah some people might find it scary, but not OP, as it clearly states she was PRETENDING. and also she could have just asked to hold hands instead of pulling needy bullshit. op deserves this

hairt 4

#100 "pretended to cry a little" just read the fml again and you'll know op is just being a bitch.

why would you take him to the sequel if the first one sucked?

yummycupcakegirl 0

she didn't see the 1st one I guess?

DAN_THA_GR8 12

haha damn that movie was CRAP!!!!!

ShorTiE4LyFe 0

The first one REALLY sucked. The second had more of a plot to it I guess?

People go to the movies to watch movies no wai

You should have just asked him, but he's kind of an asshole.

TerrorDollie 0
yummycupcakegirl 0

Well then... at least you got to keep the popcorn.

SwiftKick2DA 0

shut up actin' like a foo with ya pants on the ground! ruining the movie like that! YDI

Gottaa_luv_Thiss 0

awwhh I'm sorry! you shouldve moved next to another guy!!!