By ultraattitude - 14/06/2012 19:34 - United States

Today, I went to see my dermatologist friend for a free consultation on my terrible acne. During my visit, she said I probably won't be getting any more pimples. Excited, I asked her how she could tell. She replied, "There's no more room for it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 143
You deserved it 2 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Puberty's a bitch. But honesty is a bitch as well

Comments

Well that's definitely not constructive criticism.

tildoorf84 7

No he/she didn't deserve it because it's scientifically proven that what you eat has nothing to do with acne. It doesn't cause it or make it worse. It's a myth.

MarisaCB 16

Ahem, I'm sorry Thor, however.... I have to correct you. Dairy has an effect on acne - it's bad. Carrots are full of vitamin A and help skin a little bit. But wtf eating pizza (unless you eat it every day, in which case weight would be a bigger problem) will not worsen your skin.

pizza has nothing to do with it. unless they were to rub it on their face, then the grease from the pizza would actually make them break out. but that's highly unlikely so I am just going to have to leave you with this: you might want to at least know what you are talking about before you write it on FML. I'm really sorry though if you were kidding or something, I am just saying.

donkey79 0

Well that was professional. You got what you paid for.

That sucks, I have the same problem. The most cause is stress, so don't pop them and be happy it's summer

TheElderTROLLZ 15

That was highly unprofessional . It's okay OP. They will go away over time.

anna_aaaa 0

Cetaphil face wash works like a charm! Cleared my terrible acne!

Try Noxema! It burns like hell but the burning means it's working!

rebeccac3 5

That's sucks hard. But side-note- cut out dairy and u won't believe how your skin clears up! Scouts honor!