By Lo - 25/10/2008 16:56

Today, I went to see a movie with the girl I've liked for months. After the commercials, she told me she had to go to the ladies room. She never came back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 786
You deserved it 4 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, I was with the boy i'd liked for months at the cinema, I went to the toilet for 5 minuites and when I came back, he was gone"

Comments

I'm never letting a girl use the bathroom on my dates.

Aww that's mean. She could've at least made an excuse... FYL. (Unless you were being an ass/were all over her. Then YDI).

#13, I actually like it when they do, because if they come back, they didn't use their chance to escape so they must not think you're half bad! :D

jannas 0
Embarassment 0
helpmeiamblind 0

You should hunt down that bitch down and Roman Soldier her hardcore. What a ****!

KoreanGuy 0

what the hell is a roman soldier?

uprising_fml 0

your a ******* Neanderthal. eat shit and die. OP could have been acting like an asshole so don't say ignorant, idiotic comments.

mb23509 0

maybe next time you could be a little less boring???

In reply to #21, YDI stands for You Deserve It. Also, WHAT THE **** DOES ROMAN SOLDIER MEAN ************?

roman soldier is when you put your penis over someones nose (usually when they're asleep). its meant to be like, supposed to immitate the helmets the romans used to wear. you know, when they went out to fight. also dont judge me for knowing this, i have 2 teenage brothers.

today, someone asked me what a roman soldier was. I described it in great detail, and then realized how perverted I sounded. fml

"Today, I was with the boy i'd liked for months at the cinema, I went to the toilet for 5 minuites and when I came back, he was gone"