By ashlyn - 06/08/2011 05:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to pick up some of my clothes from my boyfriend's apartment. While searching under his bed he pulled out a tank top and bra and asked if they were mine. They weren't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 512
You deserved it 3 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I noticed you still call him boyfriend.

Halcyon3210 6

Comments

The longer you've been dating, the more this sucks.

Invite him to your place, get a pair of your dads underpants and be like, oh don't worry about those.. Just casually washing my lover's underpants.

kiaralove53 0

Maybe stuff his ex forgot to take? God knows why he would keep it though.

Because it was under his bed? I mean, I don't even know what's under my bed

if you say he was "searching" under the bed it's obviously a place he doesn't look very often. They could possibly be from an ex, so don't accuse right away.

Wow. Wonder what his amazing excuse was since your still calling him boyfriend. FYL.

Isn't it possible they belonged to an ex and he just didn't know they were still there? I mean, it's also possible that they're more recent than that, which suggests something less nice. But it would be really stupid of him if they were from a girl he was cheating on you with.

That does imply that his ex left his house without any underwear on...

Not if she took a change of clothes, including underwear. Using your logic it implies whoever they belong to left without underwear.

duckman9 55

it also suggests that he doesn't clean up under his bed that often...

Which is possible. It's also possible that they ended up in the back of a cupboard somewhere or something and he found them not long ago and thought they might be the OP's, and if they weren't he could throw them out... It's also vaguely possible they ended up in the laundry and no one recognised/claimed them (say if he has sisters or something) and so he assumed they were the OP's. There's many vague possibilities here. But the point is that it doesn't automatically mean he's cheating, tbf if he is, then he's more likely to hide them from her or something.

At least you didn't find his dad's black lacy thong.

nevergo 10

Ha I love it when people reference other FMLs. Props are given.

Never mind she probably stayed the night and forgot to change back clothes. I wish is was the other option -_-